Monday 8 January 2018

Faux metal Little books

Hi folks I want to wish you all a happy new year and hope the coming year
 brings you all you wish for.  I have a little book that appeared on
TV when Di launched the new mini books at the
 beginning of last week.
This is the smaller of the two books and i put it together with painters tape 
then painted it with deco art black gesso.
I tripple embossed the cover and stamped with Kaffee Klatsch stamp.
         
The inside was painted with Deco art chalky finish and i made little signatures from 
water colour paper so that little entangle designs can be created
within.
The finishing touches were the diamante bead fixed to the centre of the circle.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I am sure you will love these small
books as much as I do. 
Cheers Dee x


Products used 

All Products can be purchased through Tando creative

  1. Tando creative:- Mini Books
  2. Stampendous:- Kaffee Klatsch stamp, chunky silver embossing powder
  3. Deco Art:- Black gesso, chalk paint Treasure 2fl oz, Antiquing cream


1 comment:

kksb said...

Awesome little book. tfs